Kristen from The Concrete Runner tagged me with the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers by another blogger who sees them as a blogger who is “up-and-coming.” (Thanks, Kristen!)
So, this is how it works, I’m supposed to:
1. List 11 random facts about myself
2. Answer the 11 questions that Kristen wrote for me
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers I’ve nominated
5. Display the Liebster badge
So, I’ve done these random things about me posts before and I tend to always give the same random facts (my hair was straight until I hit puberty, I played rugby in college etc), so instead, I thought I’d go with 11 random pictures that I have on my phone.
1. An airboat tour in Florida
2. Clouds outside of my office
3. Dave Matthews Band
4. The Flaming Lips
5. With Murphy at a local park last summer
8. Sleepy puppy
9. Licky puppy
10. Sunset at Six Feet Under
11. A nice sign in a bathroom
Here are Kristen’s questions:
1. What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
I’m still trying to figure that one out. Professional napper probably doesn’t pay the bills, does it?
2. What is your favorite sport to play or watch?
Despite the whole running thing, I’m not a very athletic person and I’m not good at most sports. Really that means that I’m not good at throwing a ball. I’m not really into watching sports either, though I enjoy going to a baseball game sometimes.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would like to travel the world first before I make that decision. Though I’ve been to a lot of places, I don’t feel like I’ve been somewhere (yet) that I feel like I could totally pick up and move there.
4. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Probably my teva flip flops. They are so comfortable.
5. What bones have you broken and how did you break them?
None! Unless you count when I was in 7th grade and had a stress fracture in my foot and had to wear a cast. I don’t really know what caused that, actually.
6. What is your favorite book or movie of all time?
The Art of Racing in the Rain is up there for the books. Up for the movie. Did I mention that I like dogs?
7. Are you introverted or extroverted?
I’m kind of both. I’m shy, but I like being around other people and don’t like being alone. I can definitely be very quiet if I don’t know anyone and I’m not particularly good at small talk.
8. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
Well, it’s mostly stuff that I blog about – running, working out, cooking healthy food, photography, reading, napping.
9. Do you have any hidden talents?
I have very good navigational skillz. I know how to get anywhere.
10. How far do you live from your childhood home?
About 600 miles. I live in Atlanta, GA and grew up in Rockville, MD.
11. What’s your favorite dessert?
See picture number 7.
And…. I’m too lazy to do the rest. Do I get my award taken away for not following the rules? Tell me if you’re an introvert or an extrovert (or an introverted extrovert like me).